- Learn the latest trends in developing number sense in preschool and early grade students using the effective curriculum and pedagogy of Singapore Maths
- It’s hands on! Unlike other passive seminars, our workshop’s activities and feedback from the speaker further enhance your skills and deliver a more fun learning experience.
- Help your students prepare for the big schools like Xavier, Ateneo, ICA, LaSalle, and Assumption, who are using the Singapore Maths curriculum.
Enhance your child’s problem-solving skills this summer with our level-specific programs:
- Early primary grades (grades 1 to 3). Kids will learn mental computation strategies using number bonds and enhance their 1-step and 2- step problem-solving skills using the bar-model approach.
- Incoming middle school students (grades 4 – 6). Middle schoolers will tackle intermediate word problems such as before-and-after models, repeated identity and fractions using the bar-model approach
- Incoming High School students (grades 7 and up). Students bound for high school will get a visual introduction to algebra to help them make sense of the problem and find the “x”.
Call the center nearest you to schedule a free assessment and get other program details.
Girls from Assumption Makati experienced the joy and wonder of math through Mathemagis’ various hands-on activities in geometry, addition and subtraction through number bonds and balancing equations using the number balance.
With the opening of Mathemagis’ Singapore Maths enrichment center in Cedar building Arnaiz Ave, Makati this coming March, pretty girls can be pretty good in Math.
Please call 0917.816.6129 or 907.97.33 for Singapore Math summer program offerings at Mathemagis Makati.
Your kids can now enjoy the wonders of Singapore Math in the convenience of their own preschool. Call the preschool nearest you for schedule details.
Child Matters (summer 2014)
67 Main Horseshoe Drive Horseshoe Village, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel 477.7300, 506.2141
DML Montessori School
46 7th Street, New Manila
7 Dumaguete St. Philam Homes Subdivision, Quezon City
Kindergarten Camp Learning Center (summer 2014)
47 Ticzon Park, P. Olivares St. Antipolo City
LEAP school for young children
30 Greenmeadows Avenue, Greenmeadows Quezon City
Tel 634.4896, 633.0270, 0917.883.LEAP
Learning Jungle The Fort
F112-F113 Forbeswood Heigths
Forbes Town Center, Rizal Drive
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Tel 915-2773, 0917.813.3395, 0920.922.7010
Rainbowroom Learning Center (summer 2014)
Children’s Center, Tivoli Garden Clubhouse Tivoli Garden
Residences Mandaluyong City
Tel 0917.792.7656, 871.4376
Head Office: 41 Esteban Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel 433.3135, 0917.819.2266, 0917.828.2669